ASK THE EXPERT
PROJECT PLANNING GUIDE
DREAM TEAM DIRECTORY
HOW TO HIRE A DESIGNER
AVOID DESIGN NIGHTMARES
PREPARE FOR YOUR DESIGN PROJECT
Top Arizona Interior Designer Offers Free Project Next Steps Call
Leading designer Tanya Shively is currently offering Next Steps Calls for property owners with plans to build, renovate or furnish a home in the next 3-6 months.
About the Next Steps Call:On this 20-minute phone call, you'll speak directly with designer Tanya Shively about your project. By the end of your call you'll know:
- If your project is feasible and any potential roadblocks you should look out for
- The appropriate next steps for a successful project
- The top 3 blunders that sabotage design projects (and how to avoid them)
About the Designer:
Tanya specializes in new & refurbished luxury homes, crafting WELL Designed™ interiors that are curated specifically to reflect your personality and lifestyle.
Get the Project Planning Guide
Before You Start Your Building Project
The #1 cause of budget over runs is rushing to the design phase before completing research and analysis. This is like a doctor rushing a patient to surgery without a proper diagnosis. An out of control project is stressful, massively expensive and unnecessary.
The solution is successful planning. This is why we created The First Steps to Planning Your WELL Designed™ Home guide.
Here is what you get:
- Road map that shows you the design and construction process from start to finish
- Our hand-picked list of experts who can help you at each stage of the process
- Costs guide worksheet that gives you a ballpark cost estimate for your project
- Project specific checklists for key tasks
- One-on-one FREE 30-minute consultation with an expert to answer your questions and point you towards the right people and resources
- Monthly email tips and strategies to maximize your success
DON'T START YOUR DESIGN PROJECT BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS:
Download our Dream Team Directory of Trusted Building Professionals
About our Dream Team Directory:
Understanding WHAT to do is one obstacle and working out WHO can help you is another.
On a daily basis, our team receives requests for us to recommend design professionals. To make this process easier, I have listed the design professionals that we trust for specific types of projects. Not only do they do a great job, but they provide excellent advice, as well. These are the experts we trust explicitly.
-- Tanya Shively
How to Hire the Right Designer
FREE Report Reveals:
- Do I really need a Designer?
- How do I find the right Designer for my project?
- How much are Designer's fees?
Avoid the Most Common Design Project Nightmares
Deciding to hire a designer can be a scary thing. How do you know if it is even the right decision to make? And if you are ready to begin your search, what do you need to know to make the choice?>
This Book Reveals:
- What You Should Know Before You Hire an Interior Designer
- What Is the Difference Between An Interior Designer And An Interior Decorator?
- How Interior Designers Work
- Where the Biggest Problems Arise in Interior Design Working Arrangements
- How to Get the Best Result from My Interior Designer
- Questions to Ask Your Designer First Over the Phone
Design Discovery Review
The first step to realizing your WELL Designed™ dream home is to create a solid plan as a foundation.
The Design Discovery Review is all about achieving your most important objectives:
- Review the projects you want to accomplish and a timeline to make it happen
- Identify preferences, trends and your insights for designing your new home
- Develop a preliminary budget for making your vision come alive
This on-site consultation includes to thoroughly explore steps involved in creating the home you want. We welcome your architect, builder or any other colleagues to participate in this meeting. Alignment and transparency are important.
The Design Discovery Review is structured to help you achieve your most important objectives with your home…by starting with a detailed plan, you'll be a step closer to living in a WELL Designed™ home tailored specifically for you.